This course is a women's only course designed to empower women through proper knowledge and proficiency in defensive handgun shooting fundamentals.
Our female students will gain the confidence needed to become a better defender of themselves and their loved ones against a violent attacker.
This confidence will be built through learning how to use a handgun defensively and will stress the proper mechanics in every aspect from mindset, to situations unique to women, to drawing techniques and firing accurately under stress.
- Survival Mindset for Women
- Maine State Law Review
- Safe gun handling
- Fundamentals of grip and sight picture
- Proper stance and trigger control
- Proper Handgun Drawing Techniques
- Defensive Handgun drills
- Reloads and malfunctions
- Engaging from concealment
- Speed and Tactical Reloads
- One-Handed Weapons Manipulation
- Your chosen concealed carry handgun
- 3 magazines
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Weather-appropriate clothing & footwear (no open toe shoes or v-neck shirts)
Duration: 3 hours
Estimated Round Count: 100 rounds