Prerequisite: This is not a beginner level class. The student needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon system familiarity, foundational marksmanship skills, and working from a holster. We strongly recommend completion of our Defensive Handgun Advanced or Defensive Concealed Carry Class prior to registering for this course.
This Women's Only course focuses on advanced hand to hand fighting techniques combined with advanced pistol fighting that will allow you to prevail when a violent attack occurs.
There are many scenarios in which you may have to fight to your gun. This course will teach students real world effective strikes and grappling on the range.
Students will be forced to fight to their guns and shoot under a variety of scenarios.
Individuals who take this course will become competent not only in fighting with a handgun but also with their hands, elbows, forearms, and knees providing them with a unique advantage over would be attackers.
- Establishing the Survival Mindset
- Hand to Hand Combatives
- Fighting to the Draw
- Fighting, Drawing and Engaging
- Weapons retention
- Fighting with the handgun
- One-Handed Weapons Manipulation
- Magazine-fed Pistol ( No revolvers)
- 3 magazines
- Belt mounted magazine pouch
- Belt mounted dominant side holster
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Sturdy belt
- Weather-appropriate clothing & footwear that allows for athletic movement.
Estimated Round Count: 250 rounds fmj + 100 rounds compressed copper frangible