Prerequisite: This is not a beginner level class. The student needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon system familiarity, foundational marksmanship skills, and working from a holster. We strongly recommend completion of our Defensive Handgun Advanced or Defensive Concealed Carry Class prior to registering for this course.
This class is a blend of (4) of our most popular classes. Due to current threats our clients may face we felt the need to create a class curriculum that would help keep them safe in a high threat society. The blend of classes are our Tactical Pistol Operator Class (running and gunning, working barricades, cover/concealment), Defensive Concealed Class ( advanced concealed carry close threat engagements ), Combative Pistol Class ( fighting off the ground, shooting from the ground, striking to get to the gun) , and Vehicle Pistol Operator Class ( shooting in and around vehicle, bounding from cover). This class will give you the skills to deal with current real world threats in society today.
- Moving while Drawing and Engaging
- Improvised shooting positions
- Fighting to your handgun
- Shooting from your Back Techniques
- Close threat engagements
- One-Handed Weapons Manipulation
- Dynamic Shooting Technique
- Use Cover vs Concealment Drills with Barricades
- Use Cover vs Concealment Drills with Vehicles
- Bounding, optimizing ones situation
- Magazine-fed Pistol ( No revolvers)
- 3 magazines
- Belt mounted magazine pouch
- Belt mounted dominant side holster
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Sturdy belt
- Weather-appropriate clothing & footwear that allows for athletic movement.
Estimated Round Count: 250 rounds fmj + 100 rounds compressed copper frangible