This course educates individuals on how to observe and behave in a manner that will reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim of violent crime.
There are on average over 15,500 Violent Crime Victims each and ever day here in the USA per DOJ statistics released Nov. 2017.
This course gives the students the advantage of opening their minds while supplying the tools and knowledge so they can make it home to their families each night.
This course is designed to keep the individual out of harm’s way and if worse case does happen give them a greater opportunity to disengage and escape or engage and come out on top.
The combination of discussion and practical exercises will ingrain the key principles on how to be more aware and what to look for when out to avoid potential dangers, as well as what body language cues a person may give off before becoming violent.
- Overcoming normalcy bias and false positives
- The illusion of safety
- Trauma Kits, what they are and how they should be used
- Situational awareness training
- Body language violence cues
- Danger distances- the Tueller Principle
- Self defense a brief overview and options
- Pen & Paper for notes
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $50 per person