Please Read: To schedule a private class email Training@LibertyFirearmsAcademy.com and we will send you a list of available dates. Once we confirm a date with you, your private class will appear in the drop down box for you to pay to reserve your private class date. Thank you.
This private 1 on 1 course with our instructors is custom tailored to the client's individual goals. We will empower the client through proper knowledge and proficiency in defensive handgun shooting fundamentals.
With the instructor's attention focused only on the 1 client, they will gain the confidence needed to become a better defender of themselves and their loved ones against a violent attacker.
This confidence will be built through learning how to use a firearm defensively and will stress the proper mechanics in every aspect from mindset, to shooting techniques and firing accurately under stress.
Course Outline:( this will be determined by the type of private class )
- Survival Mindset
- Maine State Law Review
- Safe gun handling
- Fundamentals of grip and sight picture
- Proper stance and trigger control
- Proper Firearm Techniques
- Defensive Firearm drills
- Reloads and malfunctions
- Engaging from concealment
- Speed and Tactical Reloads
- Weapons Manipulation
- Your chosen home defense handgun or rifle
- Magazines ( 1 magazine minimum, 2-3 magazines preferred )
- Concealment Holster, Purse, Handbag, and/or Concealment Clothing ( Optional )
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Weather-appropriate clothing & footwear
Duration 3 hours
Estimated Round Count: 200 rounds per person ( to be determined by class)