Our Defensive Concealed Carry Class is approved with the Maine State Police for your Maine Concealed Weapons Permit. This course is designed for the individual with knowledge and proficiency in proper handgun shooting fundamentals.
This is not a target shooting class, it’s learning to use your firearm in a realistic way to fight for your life and specifically addresses Concealed Carry issues.
The course will focus on knowledge needed to carry a concealed pistol and will stress the proper mechanics in every aspect of concealed carry from mindset, to proper holster selection, to drawing techniques and firing accurately under stress.
- Survival Mindset for concealed carry
- Selecting concealment gear
- Concealed carry techniques
- Proper Drawing from concealment
- Engaging from concealment
- Concealed carry drills
- Admin, Speed and Tactical Reloads
- One-Handed Weapons Manipulation
- Your chosen concealed carry handgun
- 3 magazines (optional- belt mounted magazine pouch)
- Belt mounted Concealment Holster
- Clothing that will conceal your firearm
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Sturdy belt
- Weather-appropriate clothing and footwear that allows for athletic movement.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost: $150 per person
Estimated Round Count: 200 rounds