This course is a women's only course designed to empower women through proper knowledge and proficiency in defensive handgun shooting fundamentals.
Our female students will gain the confidence needed to become a better defender of themselves and their loved ones against a violent attacker.
This confidence will be built through learning how to use a handgun defensively and will stress the proper mechanics in every aspect from mindset, to situations unique to women, to drawing techniques and firing accurately under stress.
- Firearm Rules and Safety Brief
- Survival Mindset for Women
- Use of Force Legal Review
- Safe gun handling
- Fundamentals of grip and sight picture
- Proper stance and trigger control
- Proper Handgun Drawing Techniques
- Intro to reloads and unloading your handgun safely
- Defensive Handgun shooting drills
- Handgun ( one can be supplied for you )
- Magazines or speed loaders ( 1 magazine minimum, 2-3 magazines preferred )
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Weather-appropriate clothing & footwear (no open toe shoes or v-neck shirts)
Estimated Round Count: 100 rounds